Friday, September 26, 2008

tea and socks and zombie bridges


I watched the debate tonight.. jeez.
I am searching for a new job and I'm very happy about that and very stressed out about the fact that rent is due really soon. Still despite the financial repercussions I know I made the right decision. And I have been able to enjoy the beautiful weather from my handy second story porch, I also have been visiting the park and yesterday I went to Zombie Bridge with Meghan and Frank and we sat in the woods and told ghost stories (after two bottles of wine) it was a good time. I also found some treasure in a shopping cart abandoned on the bridge. A music box with greyhound dogs on top and two obscure cassette tapes. One is an old demo of a band featuring a local Cleveland artist who did the murals at the Grog Shop.

That is all for now.. I am going to go make some tea and sort the socks.. what an eventful Friday night huh!

No comments: